Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Kentucky. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kentucky. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Lexington‑Fayette, Bowling Green & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Kentucky homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kentucky. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kentucky, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of Kentucky:
Louisville • Lexington-Fayette • Bowling Green • Owensboro • Covington • Georgetown • Richmond • Florence • Elizabethtown • Nicolasville • Hopkinsville • Independence • Jeffersontown • Frankfort • Henderson • Paducah • Radcliff • Ashland • Erlanger • Madisonville • Winchester • Mount Washington • Burlington • St. Matthews