Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Allen. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Allen. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Allen & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Allen homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Allen?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Allen. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Allen Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Allen, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Allen? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Allen
KY Tree Trimming serves Allen and the surrounding area: