Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Anchorage. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Anchorage. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Anchorage & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Anchorage homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Anchorage?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Anchorage. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Anchorage Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Anchorage, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Anchorage? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Anchorage
KY Tree Trimming serves Anchorage and neighboring communities: