Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Audubon Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Audubon Park. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Audubon Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Audubon Park homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Audubon Park?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Audubon Park. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Audubon Park Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Audubon Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Audubon Park? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Audubon Park
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Audubon Park and neighboring communities: