Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Beaver Dam. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Beaver Dam. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Beaver Dam & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Beaver Dam homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Beaver Dam?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Beaver Dam. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Beaver Dam Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Beaver Dam, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Beaver Dam? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Beaver Dam
KY Tree Trimming serves Beaver Dam and neighboring communities: