Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bellevue. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bellevue. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Bellevue & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Bellevue homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellevue?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bellevue. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bellevue Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellevue, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellevue? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellevue
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Bellevue and the surrounding area: