Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Benton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Benton. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Benton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Benton should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Benton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Benton. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Benton Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Benton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Benton? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Benton
KY Tree Trimming serves Benton and communities nearby: