Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Blaine. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Blaine. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Blaine & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Blaine homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Blaine?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Blaine. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Blaine Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blaine, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blaine? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blaine
KY Tree Trimming serves Blaine and the surrounding area: