Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bloomfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bloomfield. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Bloomfield & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bloomfield need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bloomfield?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bloomfield. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bloomfield Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bloomfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bloomfield? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bloomfield
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Bloomfield and the surrounding area: