Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bowling Green. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bowling Green. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Bowling Green & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bowling Green need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bowling Green?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Bowling Green. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bowling Green Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bowling Green, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bowling Green? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bowling Green
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Bowling Green and the surrounding area: