Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Briarwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Briarwood. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Briarwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Briarwood should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Briarwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Briarwood. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Briarwood Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Briarwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Briarwood? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Briarwood
KY Tree Trimming serves Briarwood and neighboring communities: