Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Brooks. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Brooks. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Brooks & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Brooks need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Brooks?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Brooks. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Brooks Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Brooks, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Brooks? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Brooks
KY Tree Trimming serves Brooks and neighboring communities: