Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Burgin. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burgin. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Burgin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Burgin homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burgin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Burgin. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Burgin Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burgin, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burgin? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burgin
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Burgin and communities nearby: