Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Centertown. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Centertown. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Centertown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Centertown homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Centertown?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Centertown. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Centertown Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Centertown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Centertown? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Centertown
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Centertown and the surrounding area: