Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Clay City. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clay City. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Clay City & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clay City need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Clay City?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clay City. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Clay City Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clay City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clay City? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clay City
KY Tree Trimming serves Clay City and communities nearby: