Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Corbin. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Corbin. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Corbin & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Corbin need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Corbin?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Corbin. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Corbin Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Corbin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Corbin? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Corbin
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Corbin and neighboring communities: