Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Crofton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Crofton. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Crofton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Crofton should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Crofton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Crofton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Crofton Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Crofton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Crofton? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Crofton
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Crofton and the surrounding area: