Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Crossgate. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Crossgate. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Crossgate & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Crossgate homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Crossgate?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Crossgate. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Crossgate Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Crossgate, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Crossgate? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Crossgate
KY Tree Trimming serves Crossgate and neighboring communities: