Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dixon. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dixon. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Dixon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Dixon homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dixon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Dixon. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Dixon Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dixon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dixon? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dixon
KY Tree Trimming serves Dixon and neighboring communities: