Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Dry Ridge. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dry Ridge. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Dry Ridge & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dry Ridge should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dry Ridge?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dry Ridge. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Dry Ridge Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dry Ridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dry Ridge? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dry Ridge
KY Tree Trimming serves Dry Ridge and the surrounding area: