Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ewing. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ewing. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Ewing & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Ewing homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ewing?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ewing. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ewing Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ewing, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ewing? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ewing
KY Tree Trimming serves Ewing and neighboring communities: