Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fern Creek. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fern Creek. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Fern Creek & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fern Creek should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fern Creek?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fern Creek. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fern Creek Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fern Creek, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fern Creek? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fern Creek
KY Tree Trimming serves Fern Creek and communities nearby: