Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Fort Thomas. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fort Thomas. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Fort Thomas & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fort Thomas should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fort Thomas?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fort Thomas. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fort Thomas Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fort Thomas, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fort Thomas? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fort Thomas
KY Tree Trimming serves Fort Thomas and communities nearby: