Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fulton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Fulton. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Fulton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Fulton should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fulton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Fulton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Fulton Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fulton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fulton? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fulton
KY Tree Trimming serves Fulton and communities nearby: