Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Germantown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Germantown. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Germantown & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Germantown homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Germantown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Germantown. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Germantown Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Germantown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Germantown? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Germantown
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Germantown and the surrounding area: