Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Glasgow. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Glasgow. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Glasgow & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Glasgow homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Glasgow?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Glasgow. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Glasgow Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Glasgow, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Glasgow? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Glasgow
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Glasgow and communities nearby: