Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Harrodsburg. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Harrodsburg. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Harrodsburg & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Harrodsburg should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Harrodsburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Harrodsburg. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Harrodsburg Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Harrodsburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Harrodsburg? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Harrodsburg
KY Tree Trimming serves Harrodsburg and communities nearby: