Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hazel. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hazel. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Hazel & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Hazel homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hazel?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hazel. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Hazel Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hazel, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hazel? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hazel
KY Tree Trimming serves Hazel and the surrounding area: