Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Hunters Hollow. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hunters Hollow. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Hunters Hollow & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hunters Hollow should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hunters Hollow?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hunters Hollow. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Hunters Hollow Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hunters Hollow, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hunters Hollow? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hunters Hollow
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Hunters Hollow and the surrounding area: