Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Hurstbourne. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hurstbourne. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Hurstbourne & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Hurstbourne homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Hurstbourne?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hurstbourne. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Hurstbourne Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hurstbourne, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hurstbourne? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hurstbourne
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Hurstbourne and neighboring communities: