Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Independence. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Independence. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Independence & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Independence homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Independence?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Independence. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Independence Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Independence, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Independence? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Independence
KY Tree Trimming serves Independence and the surrounding area: