Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Indian Hills. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Indian Hills. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Indian Hills & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Indian Hills need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Indian Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Indian Hills. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Indian Hills Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Indian Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Indian Hills? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Indian Hills
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Indian Hills and neighboring communities: