Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Irvine. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Irvine. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Irvine & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Irvine homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Irvine?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Irvine. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Irvine Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Irvine, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Irvine? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Irvine
KY Tree Trimming serves Irvine and the surrounding area: