Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Jeffersontown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jeffersontown. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Jeffersontown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Jeffersontown homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jeffersontown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jeffersontown. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Jeffersontown Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jeffersontown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jeffersontown? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jeffersontown
KY Tree Trimming serves Jeffersontown and the surrounding area: