Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Jeffersonville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jeffersonville. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Jeffersonville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Jeffersonville should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Jeffersonville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jeffersonville. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Jeffersonville Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jeffersonville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jeffersonville? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jeffersonville
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Jeffersonville and communities nearby: