Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Jenkins. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Jenkins. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Jenkins & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Jenkins homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jenkins?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Jenkins. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Jenkins Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jenkins, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jenkins? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jenkins
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Jenkins and the surrounding area: