Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lakeside Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lakeside Park. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Lakeside Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lakeside Park homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lakeside Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lakeside Park. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lakeside Park Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lakeside Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lakeside Park? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lakeside Park
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Lakeside Park and communities nearby: