Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lebanon Junction. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lebanon Junction. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Lebanon Junction & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lebanon Junction need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon Junction?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lebanon Junction. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Lebanon Junction Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon Junction, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon Junction? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon Junction
KY Tree Trimming serves Lebanon Junction and the surrounding area: