Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lebanon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lebanon. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Lebanon & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lebanon need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lebanon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lebanon. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lebanon Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lebanon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lebanon? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lebanon
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Lebanon and the surrounding area: