Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lexington-Fayette. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington-Fayette. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Lexington-Fayette & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Lexington-Fayette homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington-Fayette?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lexington-Fayette. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Lexington-Fayette Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington-Fayette, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington-Fayette? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington-Fayette
KY Tree Trimming serves Lexington-Fayette and neighboring communities: