Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Martin. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Martin. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Martin & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Martin homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Martin?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Martin. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Martin Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Martin, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Martin? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Martin
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Martin and neighboring communities: