Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mayfield. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mayfield. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including Mayfield & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Mayfield homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mayfield?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mayfield. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Mayfield Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mayfield, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mayfield? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mayfield
KY Tree Trimming serves Mayfield and neighboring communities: