Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Melbourne. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Melbourne. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Melbourne & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Melbourne need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Melbourne?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Melbourne. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Melbourne Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Melbourne, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Melbourne? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Melbourne
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Melbourne and neighboring communities: