Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Middlesborough. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Middlesborough. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Middlesborough & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Middlesborough need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Middlesborough?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Middlesborough. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Middlesborough Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Middlesborough, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Middlesborough? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Middlesborough
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Middlesborough and neighboring communities: