Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mockingbird Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mockingbird Valley. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Mockingbird Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Mockingbird Valley homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mockingbird Valley?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mockingbird Valley. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mockingbird Valley Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mockingbird Valley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mockingbird Valley? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mockingbird Valley
KY Tree Trimming serves Mockingbird Valley and the surrounding area: