Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Monticello. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Monticello. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Monticello & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Monticello should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monticello?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monticello. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Monticello Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monticello, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monticello? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monticello
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Monticello and neighboring communities: