Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mount Vernon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mount Vernon. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Kentucky – including Mount Vernon & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Mount Vernon homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Vernon?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mount Vernon. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Mount Vernon Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Vernon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Vernon? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Vernon
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Vernon and neighboring communities: