Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Murray. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Murray. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including Murray & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Murray homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Murray?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Murray. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Murray Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Murray, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Murray? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Murray
KY Tree Trimming serves Murray and communities nearby: