Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in New Castle. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Castle. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Kentucky – including New Castle & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Castle need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Castle?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Castle. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The New Castle Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Castle, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Castle? KY Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Kentucky homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Castle
KY Tree Trimming serves New Castle and the surrounding area: