Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in New Haven. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Haven. That’s where we come in! KY Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Kentucky – including New Haven & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services New Haven homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in New Haven?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in New Haven. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Haven Tree Pruning Process
KY Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Haven, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
KY Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Haven? KY Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Kentucky homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call KY Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Haven
KY Tree Trimming proudly serves New Haven and communities nearby: